Wow, It has been sometime since I have been able to be on my blog...I hope everyone is doing well and is having a wonderful summer!!
I have been busy make all kinds of fun things. I have even helped my cousin build her etsy.
I will write more later, just wanted to say hello to all!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
What a beautiful day here in Greenville, SC...
So I have been thinking about new ways to advertise and sell so if anyone has any good ideas, I'd love to hear about it.
Here are a few that I have thought of:
1) http://www.artbistro.com which I'm on has so many artist of all types and it's just like a page to display your items and create a portfolio. There are sooo many people on http://www.artbistro.com and it's FREE!!
2) The season for Farmers Markets are just beginning and I am going to try my hand at one this year and if works out I will do more than one and keep you all posted.
3) Find local craft shows that are not expensive at all
4) Magnets or vinyl on your car window and carry some of the items so that when someone asks about your shop you can show them and maybe they will buy!
5) and finally, for now, someone was talking about http://www.dawanda.com which is like ETSY but in the UK and you only pay a fee when you sell.
Well I hope this helps and again feel free to share any ideas you may have
Have a great day and HAPPY EASTER
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Ok, so today is the day that I will dedicate more time in between making items to work on my blog and Facebook... I have meet so many great people on Etsy where we sell our handmade items and let me tell you it has been great...Truly wonderful esty=ians. You will start to see many of them as they start to follow my blog...