Tuesday, April 7, 2009
What a beautiful day here in Greenville, SC...
So I have been thinking about new ways to advertise and sell so if anyone has any good ideas, I'd love to hear about it.
Here are a few that I have thought of:
1) http://www.artbistro.com which I'm on has so many artist of all types and it's just like a page to display your items and create a portfolio. There are sooo many people on http://www.artbistro.com and it's FREE!!
2) The season for Farmers Markets are just beginning and I am going to try my hand at one this year and if works out I will do more than one and keep you all posted.
3) Find local craft shows that are not expensive at all
4) Magnets or vinyl on your car window and carry some of the items so that when someone asks about your shop you can show them and maybe they will buy!
5) and finally, for now, someone was talking about http://www.dawanda.com which is like ETSY but in the UK and you only pay a fee when you sell.
Well I hope this helps and again feel free to share any ideas you may have
Have a great day and HAPPY EASTER